What is accessibility?
Accessible Internet defines online services that can be used by everyone without limitations, regardless of physical or technical abilities, including people with?physical disabilities or with technical or age-related limitations.
Our goal is to feature the content on Deutsche Bank’s web pages in such a way that each visitor can easily access the information he or she is looking for.?The design of our?pages complies with the guidelines of the W3C consortium (World Wide Web Consortium). This consortium aims to create standards for?web design based on standardized guidelines (WCAG - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines). We?customize?our content according to users’ needs. Online development will be regularly monitored and optimized towards this goal. We build our websites according to set rules and standards that guarantee the highest possible level of user-friendliness. We continuously check our standards and adapt them to changing demands, based on the feedback we receive from the visitors.
Structure of the Deutsche Bank corporate website
The Deutsche Bank corporate website consists of?seven sections:
- The “Company” section provides an overview on key information concerning Deutsche Bank Group. It describes the organization, the Brand identity, as well as Deutsche Bank’s guidelines for corporate governance.
- In the “Investor Relations” section offers investors detailed information on IR-related news and events as well as on Deutsche Bank stock performance.
- The “Media” section is geared towards journalists. It contains press releases, contact data, and useful background information for members of the press.
- The “Social Responsibility” section provides an overview on Deutsche Bank’s social, cultural and environmental commitments for each stakeholder group.
- For those who would like to join Deutsche Bank as a staff member, the “Careers” section offers relevant background on?issues related with human resources including job application.
- Deutsche Bank Research?analyses relevant trends in financial markets, the economy and the society and highlights risks and opportunities for the bank and its customers.
- and see what we help make happen for others in the #PositiveImpact section
The website’s tools and functions
1) Description of links
- ALT Tags in graphics: our images have ALT Tags describing them. This allows persons with physical or technical limitations to collect the information provided by the image or the respective descriptions using help programs such as a screen readers.
- TITLE Tags in links: each link – including all internal and external links as well as downloadable documents – has a descriptive text.?Links can be used, even if the Java Script function has been turned off.
2) Compliance with standards
All pages of this website comply with the “Accessibility Guidelines” or “General Principles of Accessible Design” from the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) Working Group of the W3C. The pages were created on the basis of W3C's XHTML 1.0.
Tell us what you think
Please inform us of any problems you might encounter using our website. We will be happy to consider your suggestions to better align our services with your needs. Thanks for using?the?contact form?for any suggestion and comment.